Dakota Forumz banner

Vibration

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Reaper3393 
#1 ·
I have a 2006 Dakota four wheel drive 3.7 engine automatic. it happened about one year ago and them last weel. The truck started vibrating about 60 mph and then even when I hit the brakes it seemed like the rotors were warped. the vibration could be felt though out the whole truck. I went into the doctors office and came out and went down the same highway and it was ok, no vibrsaion at all and has been ok ever since, The brakes are new and are very smooth when I hit them, Help, Thanks, JIM

#2 ·
I have a 2011 RWD and have the same issue. It vibrates from below at highway speeds and i sometimes feel it when braking. I've already replaced brakes, rotors, hubs w/ bearings along with upper and lower control arms w/ bushings all on both side. I'm now looking at front/rear struts/shocks and maybe the leaf springs along with em. I don't mind it all cause I'm wanting to replace all commonly worn parts to keep her in good shape, but i really want to figure out that vibration!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.