Dakota Forumz banner

Anyone

8K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Rcaise 
#1 ·
so who else is here in AZ i cant be the only one with a dakota here:D

#7 ·
I live in Mesa. I just signed on today. Truck runs rough. Not sure what is wrong ? This motivated me to get on here for advice to solve this and future problems. 82K. Nice looking truck but cosmetics dont get you to and from work. My first Dakota was a 1995 manual 3.9L and it finally failed after 279,000 miles. The freezer plug behind the transmission needed replaced. I decided to move on. I paid $800 for it and drove it for 4.5 years. A very reliable truck. I hope this truck provides me with the same level of performance. Getting off to a very bad start. I paid $3,000

#8 ·
hi i live in Glendale i have a 2003 dodge Dakota quad cab slt really nice truck great lines but the place i bought it from didn't change the oil so naturally the 4.7 decided to spit out a rocker i should have known better than to tear down the whole damn thing since i have read the 4.7 is Nestorius for that if you don't maintain it now it has sat for four months putting back together it has 136,000 mi on it i am going with synthetic oil not sure which oil filter to use any suggestions? i have heard a lot of good/bad about fram filters ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.