Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i love my truck but having a 3rd gen i feel is like a curse some times because there are hardly ANY aftermarket parts out for it yet.... especially suspension lift kits! i was looking to get about 3 inches out of it. I already have a leveing kit on the front end and that leveled the truck out really nicely allong with raising the front end roughly 2 and a half inches. But like all 4x4 truck fanatics... IWANTMORE!! let me know if you guys have any suggestions or even solutions! thanks!

·
Registered
742 Posts
The only way to lift it any more would be a body lift, which would be 3 inches.
I agree it blows that there is no suspension lift available for us.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I put a 3 inch Body lift on my 05 Dakota, it's a performance accessories lift from 4 wheel parts. It made a significant change to the truck and it looks great. Just a thought for you to get a little more out of it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
dodge887 is right. The only thing they really have out right now is a body lift for 2005-2011 dodge dakotas. But theres still hope! Idk how much youd like to spend, but JMR (jack my ride) offers a 6" suspension lift kit. Theres two versions, and i think one costs around $3500, and the other $5000. like i said, idk how much your willing to spend, but personally, $350 sounds way better than $3500-$5000.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put a 3" body lift on mine and it looks great! There are suspension lifts out there they are just ridiculously expensive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts