Dakota Forumz banner

1992 Lil Red Express Dakota for sale

16K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Blendvay 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just seen this ad the other day thought I'd post it for people that might be interested (wish I had this kind of money)

Truck is located in Grimsby, Ontario, Canada

1992 Lil Red Express Dakota
5.2L Magnum
38,583 kms
$28,995

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes the conversion boxes were done by LER Industries out of Michigan. I owned both a 1992 Dakota Warrior (Stepside based on the Warlocks), And a 92 lil red Dakota. The original owner of the Warrior told me the Dakotas came to the dealerships as a fleet side, then the fibreglass Stepside beds were shipped to the dealer along with the decal kits and the dealership installed the fibreglass bed and decals.

#8 ·
No, I didn't buy either one new, I was the second owner of the warrior. I was sent a bunch of literature on the lil red and warrior. Ill post the pics later on today. I can't find the additional price of the kits over the MSRP in the articles but as tested in the article the retail was $17628.

#9 ·
The Warrior Dakotas never had stacks since they were based on the Warlocks, the wooden bed rails that came with my truck were apparently used as firewood accidentally haha. My Lil Red did come with stacks but they were never hooked up (Dodge and LER didn't recommend doing it).

#14 ·
I have the 4X4 version of the Lil Red Express. V6, automatic, buckets, oak trim interior. Fiberglass stepside rear bed. It is in storage as a restoration project I've abandoned (hey it happens) If anyone has interest in it. Let me know. Interior is beautiful. Original alloy wheels bead blasted and clearcoated with new correct size BFG tires. Needs bodywork and paint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.