Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 Dakota R/T 5.9 price reduced

2000 Dakota 5/9 R/T Red 131,000 miles, All in AZ so there is or was no rust ever, not even on frame rails. Recent maintenance work includes new tires, new Bilstein shocks, new water pump, belts, idler and tensioner pulleys, The engine has headers, Cold air intake and 3 in flowmaster single exhaust. a/c serviced, front end alignment. Paint is very shiny, not faded, no dents or major scratches. It comes with 2 bed covers. A fiberglass ARE w/wing. The other is a Truxedo low profile canvas cover. The bed is carpeted. Has trailer hitch and trans cooler. For those not familiar with the R/T it’s a 2wd 5.9, 3.9 limited slip differential, slightly lowered springs and heavier sway bars and quicker steering. In other words it’s a great handling truck, It’s getting harder to find nice ones and will surely appreciate more each year I have pictures that I'm apparently too dumb to put on here. Email me @ [email protected] or call 7175860699 Price is $7000

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,885 Posts
2000 Dakota 5/9 R/T Red 131,000 miles, All in AZ so there is or was no rust ever, not even on frame rails. Recent maintenance work includes new tires, new Bilstein shocks, new water pump, belts, idler and tensioner pulleys, The engine has headers, Cold air intake and 3 in flowmaster single exhaust. a/c serviced, front end alignment. Paint is very shiny, not faded, no dents or major scratches. It comes with 2 bed covers. A fiberglass ARE w/wing. The other is a Truxedo low profile canvas cover. The bed is carpeted. Has trailer hitch and trans cooler. For those not familiar with the R/T it’s a 2wd 5.9, 3.9 limited slip differential, slightly lowered springs and heavier sway bars and quicker steering. In other words it’s a great handling truck, It’s getting harder to find nice ones and will surely appreciate more each year I have pictures that I'm apparently too dumb to put on here. Email me @ [email protected] or call 7175860699

Need to post the asking price, please add. Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts