Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Dakota 4x4, regular cab that has a bench seat with molded headrests and no center console. The seat covering is pretty poor but I can not find a cover that will fit. All my searches bring back bucket seats and benches with center consoles. Any thoughts on where i might find this? I had no idea I had a truck with a rare seat. HA!
Thanks!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Check out Wet Okole, they should make a cover that will fit. They are not cheap, but offer 20% discount for Military/PD/FD/EMS, at least they did when i ordered years ago. You need to call in your order for a discount, if you qualify, and proof is needed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out Wet Okole, they should make a cover that will fit. They are not cheap, but offer 20% discount for Military/PD/FD/EMS, at least they did when i ordered years ago. You need to call in your order for a discount, if you qualify, and proof is needed.
Thanks, man. They are all $300+. They did not have the style that my seat is anyway. I'm sure a custom job would be wel over $400. Too rich for me there. I'm not good enough for the discount either.
Thanks for thinking!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts