Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering the din size of my head unit in the dakota because im going to get a new unit. And is it possible to remove just the back from the rear seat to install a slim sub and amp?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Your Dakotas a single din. If you have a extended cab there's not much room in behind the back panel to put a sub best bet would be a slim sub under your front seat or one on your back seat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not really I mean there is limited dash space on a Dakota so you don't have a lot of room to cut shit out to make room for one . I would get a single din that has a slide out touch screen if you want a screen.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone know what size speakers are compatible with my dakota my back driver side speaker is blown and i want o replace all 4

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I don't, but *disclaimer follows* I'd check at Crutchfield.com and see what they pop out.

*disclaimer* I don't work for them, and actually haven't bought from them, but that's because I tend to remove and measure ... however, if they say it fits and it doesn't, they do exchange or refund. And they'll even do the head / amp / speakers as a matched set that works together. They are a bit pricer than you can find elsewhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts