Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am looking for a little help bleeding the master clutch cylinder and the slave cylinder I have pressure on the clutch pedal it will go into gear after I pull off I have to double clutch it to get in to another gear so far I can put it in one and two if I am sitting I can get three and four have not tried five due to double clutching and help would be helpful

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello I am looking for a little help bleeding the master clutch cylinder and the slave cylinder I have pressure on the clutch pedal it will go into gear after I pull off I have to double clutch it to get in to another gear so far I can put it in one and two if I am sitting I can get three and four have not tried five due to double clutching and help would be helpful
It comes as a complete assembly and there is no way to bleed it. I have put several in my 02. Not easy but it can be done.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I realize I at once again late to the party. I was searching Rock Auto yesterday and realized they are out of stock on complete clutch hydraulic systems. They do have the slave as well as the master. They also have a PDF Service Bulletin on bleeding the system from new. Steve

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have been watching Rock Auto and the complete system came up from two suppliers. I picked one and went on shopping when I came back to place an order one supplier was out of stock. I quickly ordered one and now have it on hand for my engine/ clutch job. Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts