Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this earlier but I put it in the wrong place!!! I have a 2004 Dakota sxt that only has bucket seats and no floor console. Where is a good place to find a after market or good OEM floor console for this truck?

Thanks Maintman

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have seen a lot of the top part of the consoles but I have never seen the seat part that goes underneath!! Thanks I will keep an eye out on e-bay!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
That console that I linked in you other thread is for the whole console, and looks to be in decent shape. I'm assuming that you did see the link.

But Ebay, the various Dodge forum classifieds, craigslist and junkyards are the places to find one. Look locally in CL, there are always Dakotas being parted out in junkyards, usually with pictures in the ads.

Check out Car-Part, you can search junkyards close and far, graded by condition and some listings show pictures.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used the center console from my Dodge Caravan and painted it to match with vinyl paint for my 1987 Dakota Express. It looks as though it was made for it. Perfect size and shape, height etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts