Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I ordered transmission cooler lines on rock auto and none of them will fit my truck. I can’t find a dorman one that will fit and no forums have an answer. I am on mopar parts website and they have a few different options and I’m not sure which to buy. Someone please help, I have a rubber hose on my tranny line now and it’s leaking. I want to get an actual oem line again. Help please.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check out the links below, lines are for the 545-RFE (V8) auto trans. You can search for lower prices elsewhere, and shipping charges will vary by a lot between the Dodge parts sites.

Check out the links below, lines are for the 545-RFE (V8) auto trans. You can search for lower prices elsewhere, and shipping charges will vary by a lot between the Dodge parts sites.

I just ordered both! Thank you for the links.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to Mopar® for Service, Parts, Accessories & Morehttps://www.mopar.com › en-us
I replaced my lines via the link, it was a PIA. Many on the forum and mechanics suggests rubber hose and clamps but do it right buy the lines from Mopar. Tell us how you made out, you will need to remove parts and both lines and replace both of them. Good luck.
already got my truck back from the shop with both Mopar OEM lines in it. I had rubber hoses on it before. I noticed my truck now is running a few notches below half on the temp gauge where is was running at half before. Lines are doing their job well.Love my 05 , just did all the plugs, coils, rotors and pads,front axle assembly on both sides. I love her. Great truck . 154k on dash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts