Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow Dodge owners, I need some information on factory speaker sizes for an 07 dakota st club cab. My truck has the most basic sound setup they offered at the time and I am looking to upgrade my factory speakers. Crutchfield audio's website says multiple sizes will fit the front and rear. First I would like to know the factory speaker size and I can't find an answer anywhere. I am looking at replacing my stock speakers with 6 1/2" kickers front and back.

Please help! I'd rather not take my panels off to just find out the speaker size. Plus I want to know the factory size before I order new ones.

Thanks!:)

·
Registered
506 Posts
According to the 2005 FSM (I'm pretty sure the 2007 would be the same), the speakers in the front doors and in the C pillars are both 6.5" speakers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to the 2005 FSM (I'm pretty sure the 2007 would be the same), the speakers in the front doors and in the C pillars are both 6.5" speakers.

Okay, awesome! That was my guess but just wasn't sure. I am also downloading the FSM for the 05-07 gen dakota, from what im seeing so far is that the 05-07 are mostly the same.

Thanks for the help! Now I can get the speakers I am interested in.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts