Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

My 2007 Dakota quad cab front drivers seat cushion is toast and I can't locate a replacement anywhere. Do they make one? Used seats are expensive and you still run the risk of getting a crappy seat. What have you guys done? Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
698 Posts
You will not find a replacement seat cushion anywhere. An apholstery/convertible roof shop may be able to replace the cushion with one that fits. Otherwise check Car-Part, some of their listings show pictures. You can search by distance and location.

·
Registered
7 Posts
'07 Dakota driver's seat cushion

Do you have cloth or leather upholstery? My '07 Laramie has a pretty worn driver's seat base, and I found this solution on eBay for about $140...less than the local shop wanted to fix the existing seat, and a good match for the original color and material: 2007 Dodge Dakota Driver Bottom Replacement Synthetic Leather Seat Cover Gray. As Dakotaff said, you might have to have the shop replace the foam, but his cover works pretty well. If you have cloth, you might be stuck looking for a decent used seat. I've seen a few here in Colorado that were in generally good shape.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts