Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so why can i only put 19-20 gallons in it? the low fuel light comes on at 1/8th tank left. so if it is a 22 gallon tank that would mean i have 2.75 gallons left. getting 14 mpg, i can go another 38.5 miles, and that is about as far as i go until the needle is on the E

so, my questions are, does the fuel gauge lie to us to make sure we dont run out of gas by saying we are low when we really arent? and when i am on empty and normally stop and only put in 19.5 gallons, did i still have 2.5 gallons in there?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, thats what i thought, just another way to get us to buy more fuel more often so demand goes up, they can lower production and charge us more for it...but i digress

thanks randy!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
lol, thats what i thought, just another way to get us to buy more fuel more often so demand goes up, they can lower production and charge us more for it...but i digress

thanks randy!!

I agree, "Fuel Prices" CAN be a VERY TOUCHY subject. :rolleyes: But, our rigs HAVE TO run on SOMETHING, eh? :confused:

I swear, if I had an electric car, I'd be tempted to try and setup a recording of a Hopped up car and play it while driving. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts