Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 2nd Dakota, since I wrecked my other one. I really loved it, a 92 CC 318, wonderful truck hated that tree that jumped out in front of me. Just can't get rid of it even after 5 years. Thought I might have a use for it. But this new one, 2000 model, (new to me) Loving it so far.
Don

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome!! Glad to have you with us. didnt know you get the 5.9 in a quad cab, very nice!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks and hi to all. I didn't know you could get a 5.9 in a Dakota except for an R/T either. But I'm loving it so far.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is an awesome link Jerry, thanks.

This is what it said:
The Vehicle Identification Number 1B7GL2AZ8YS658227 is from a 2000 Dodge Truck with a Quad Cab body and a 5.9L (360ci) EFI V8 engine. It has a GVWR of 5001-6000 lbs. and was vehicle number 658227 to be built on the Dakota, Dakota Shelby, Dakota Sport, Dakota 4x2 line at Dodge City Assembly (Warren, MI), USA.

Don

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
you're welcome, found that a few years ago when i first started looking for dakotas before i bought my neon. enjoy your 5.9 quad cab!!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey there Don and welcome to DakotaForumZ, glad to have you! Sorry to hear about your last truck, but glad to hear you're enjoying your current one! Any pics of your truck? We'd love to see it! Look forward to talking to you and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
262 Posts
Nice truck and cool pic, thanks for sharing! How much snow did you end up getting?

- Cajun

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We ended up with 5 or 6 inches. I wanted to go play but my gas gauge said otherwise. Did you get any snow? Hopefully you didn't get that freezing rain that I saw on the news. Hate freezing rain!! Gonna try to clean it up and take more pics.
Don

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thankfully no snow or freezing rain here, we got lucky this go around lol. :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
now thats cool right there!! i like that :cool:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us. Looks like a nice ride hiding under that snow. Love the 360 decal.:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I found it Ebay, But his wife works for a sign co. and made the one for me.
Ev, where in so. Georgia my bro. in law lives in Buford. When in dries out enough I'm gonna wash it and take more pics.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I found it Ebay, But his wife works for a sign co. and made the one for me.
Ev, where in so. Georgia my bro. in law lives in Buford. When in dries out enough I'm gonna wash it and take more pics.
Brunswick. Its on I-95 between Savannah (GA) and Jacksonville (FL).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts