Dakota Forumz banner

5.9 Magnum Kenne Bell Supercharger

5K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  randyspottke 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I don't have a Dak any longer and I know this is a long shot but I've got a 97 Ram SS/T with 5.9 and a Kenne Bell supercharger. I also have a blown plenum gasket which means the whole shebang has to come off. What I don't have is any directions for the supercharger. I have already contacted Kenne Bell a couple of times but I have been unsuccessful in getting any assistance. The Dak and Ram set-up look identical so any body have a copy of the install directions or a link where I can find them? Kenne Bell doesn't show any service/support info anymore for this set-up. It looks like it would be pretty straight forward but I would at least like to have the torque specs. I have the Optimizer too and same deal, no paperwork. It would be nice to have a copy of those as well. This install was originally done at the Kenne Bell facility in Cali so I guess the original owner didn't want the docs but now that this is an East Coast truck I can't just drop by the shop. LOL

TIA

#4 ·
Whatever you prefer, I have it printed already but I also have a scanner so I can email, also just wondering if your truck was the black one that sold on ebay a while back...it sounds like it. I'm going to be installing one on my SS/T soon so would like to keep in touch and maybe you could send me any relevant pics or info that could help me.

Pete

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.