Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought 89 Dak 4x4 Sport in Nov 2009. Had serious problems because seller was a curb stoner and had used this truck for parts. Afre much work and money its about finished. Its Mrs. Newbies truck. She now has Mossy Oak seats, mats, steering wheel cover, LOL and steps cause she is kinda short. Bought 94 SLT 4x4 off of a junk lot cause we needed room for trips. It was driven 700 miles over the last three years based on inspection records and went thru the process on it also. We now have two decent trucks love em both only problem is when we go somewhere togethor. I want the power and room, she wants her steps.

We both qualify as Sr. Citizens but as long as I can wrench and crawl under the beasts we will be here, who knows maby we will be in a fossell farm one day and still contributing. I have wrenched for 45+ years, so I do have some ideas that might not be modern but they work.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome! I am sure you will have LOTS to contribute here! Glad to have you and Mrs. Newbie with us!! LOL

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you and Mrs. Newbie join us! Couple cool trucks you have, and like Jerry said, I'm sure you'll be able to contribute plenty here! I know from experience some of the older ideas work better a lot of the time! Look forward to talking to you and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts