Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there have aftermarket seats in their truck? I’m thinking about getting some but I’m not sure what would work or look good. Anyone know if leather ram 1500 seats would work from 2003? Just thinking about next project. Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
There've been a lot of 2nd gen Rams and several Dakotas in my family, and although I've not measured it or looked at it, I highly doubt that would work. As for aftermarket seats, f you can't get them vehicle specific you should probably take a look at the mounts and take some measurements of the seats you have and go from there. IMO black with red accents and maybe a Ram emblem would look minty 👌

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Red is the devil!!! Hate red. Only blue in my truck! LOL. On another Dakota forum I just found what other guys do and I’ll copy what they did. Plus I’ll add the aftermarket heat pads for heated seats 💺!

·
Registered
63 Posts
LOL fair nuff haha. If you don't mind my asking, what's the name of the other Dakota forum?

Also if you need ideas for new stuff to add, underglow might look sick depending on how the wheel/tire setup works out

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I got UFO lights coming for the underside (4 strips) and for under the hood. They are sound sensitive so will change and move with the bass in my truck. I got the remote controlled ones. I also bought the led headlights/taillights led colored changing 3157 bulbs that do the same thing. I’m just getting started with this truck! I’m just doing the functional and cheap things now. I’m going to cam it if I can......it’s the V8 4.7L so I believe I can. Dual racing exhaust is coming in the next two weeks so that will help with hp as well! Don’t worry guys I’ll be posting for a while!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure if I was supposed to post anther forums website.....u can bitch slap me if I wasn’t supposed to! Ha!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wow, you will be busy for a while lol! Just joined the Dakota-Durango site! Meh, everybody links at one point or another haha

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I’m on a 2 week in 2 week off rotation so it allows me to buy a ton of parts and then put them all in on my time off. Today I put in the New York Yankees puddle lights in the doors and gold plated battery terminals. Can’t wait to get the rest done tomorrow! I’m like a little kid driving the wife nuts pacing around! Can’t sit still!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts