Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thats sweet. Id like to own that. ill trade him even up.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
thats exactly the way i want mine to look, not sure about the exhaust tips though. nice truck!!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Nice find. I like the old school air filter setup. I'll have to save those pics; lots of ideas there.:)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Nice find. I like the old school air filter setup. I'll have to save those pics; lots of ideas there.:)
i got one of those for mine, not the same one, just a cheap Mr Gasket one, 14 inch filter, chrome top, but it comes with a straight bolt to screw it to the throttle body. problem is, the hole is of center so i need a bolt that has an S curve to it (two 45 degree angles) to bolt it on. will be looking today for that and will get some pics up of it once mounted!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats exactly the way i want mine to look, not sure about the exhaust tips though. nice truck!!
I'm glad that it has brought interest and is giving ideas. THAT was my main thought I had, when posted it. I'm always looking at others that might offer inspiration here. It IS pretty sharp at that. :cool:

It WOULD BE NICE, if we had a thread just for pictures and ideas for "Inspiration"!

·
Registered
12 Posts
i saw this one bill.............very interested if and when the caliber sales...........

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i saw this one bill.............very interested if and when the caliber sales...........

Hey Jake, much as I hate to see you parting with the Caliber, would be cool to have you "Dakotaized". ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
man i have always loved the r/t's if i can get my wife a 4x4 suv then ill be looking hard for one...............if not im gonna look for a 4 door dakota 4x4 with a v8

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
man i have always loved the r/t's if i can get my wife a 4x4 suv then ill be looking hard for one...............if not im gonna look for a 4 door dakota 4x4 with a v8

Sounds like a plan, even with an "Alternate" plan and that's cool Jake. Hoping you can see it happen buddy. ;)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
i got one of those for mine, not the same one, just a cheap Mr Gasket one, 14 inch filter, chrome top, but it comes with a straight bolt to screw it to the throttle body. problem is, the hole is of center so i need a bolt that has an S curve to it (two 45 degree angles) to bolt it on. will be looking today for that and will get some pics up of it once mounted!
Jerry, does the standard 5 1/4" (2bbl/4bbl) base work on our TB's? I was about to pull the trigger on a Mopar one and some matching valve covers, but didn't want to proceed if it won't fit.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
yeah that one i got has a 5.25 inch opening. and i saw that mopar one that matches the valve covers and yeah, i want one of those too LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts