Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for awhile now with no luck for a drivers side door for my 95 reg cab Dakota .
Is there any other vehicle that has doors that are compatible, like maybe a ram,Durango or maybe from an older jeep. If anyone has any info on compatibility or a reliable place where I can find my door please let me know .
Here is a pic of my truck ,
image.jpg

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Sorry, 1987-1996 Regular Cab is about it.

I THINK the extended cab doors are the same for the 1st Gen, but won't swear to that.

What part of the multiverse do you hail from? I ask that because there's several Gen1's in the local U-Pull-It chain; but this is around Northwest Louisiana / Southwest Arkansas .

RwP

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, 1987-1996 Regular Cab is about it.

I THINK the extended cab doors are the same for the 1st Gen, but won't swear to that.

What part of the multiverse do you hail from? I ask that because there's several Gen1's in the local U-Pull-It chain; but this is around Northwest Louisiana / Southwest Arkansas .

RwP
Up north of the mason Dixon line, Connecticut isn't too found of dodge. I'd be lucky to find one all rotted out let alone one in good condition.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'd check car-parts.com (notice the dash!) and see who down south has a good door, and call them and see how much to have it freighted to you.

RwP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts