Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There isn't much room in the dakota's for large sound systems.

seeing what everyone else has thought up.

I'll share mine if you share yours.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a vented sub box for two 12" Kicker in the back of my club cab. The alpine and fosgate amps are mounted under the seats and the sub volume control is in the center console. The USB cable for the head unit is mounted under the dash out of sight. The only other mods I have on the interior are my LED strips over the windshield and in the factory dome lamp.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a vented sub box for two 12" Kicker in the back of my club cab. The alpine and fosgate amps are mounted under the seats and the sub volume control is in the center console. The USB cable for the head unit is mounted under the dash out of sight. The only other mods I have on the interior are my LED strips over the windshield and in the factory dome lamp.
Nice... not bad...

i have the quad cab. so i can't just throw anything in the back without losing all the seat space. i do have a 12" MTX custom boxed in my truck with a full 8 speaker Boston Acoustic system... and i can still fit 5 people in it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've got 4 speaker and an extra pair of tweeters in mine but I may add two more in the dash because of the black hole effect I'm getting.

·
Registered
109 Posts
4 way speakers and tweeters in doors [not components, which sucks], and recently a 10" eclipse sub with Alpine amp behind my drivers seat. I can grab pictures too.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice. Yeah let's see how it fits...
I didn't mention, it's in my regular cab. Depending on how big you are, it may or may not be for you. Tomorrow I'll try to get pictures. I also had my center seat removed for some time and had 2-10" downfiring subs placed between the seats in a semi-custom enclosure. It wasn't the best when I was riding with my girlfriend and she wanted to sit closer, but it sure hit hard.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hmmmm... I am scared to offer any suggestions around here. Might end up getting volunteered to monitor two audio sections!

I do want to see some other's installs though. Definitely an enjoyment on my part seeing other audio appreciators.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I had 2 - 10" subs between my seats. It was tight, and worked, but I needed the extra room when taking backpacks and gear.

I removed the subs before I had a chance to rewire it.

Now I have the sub behind the seat, a little more practical :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had 2 - 10" subs between my seats. It was tight, and worked, but I needed the extra room when taking backpacks and gear.

I removed the subs before I had a chance to rewire it.

Now I have the sub behind the seat, a little more practical :D
no bad... not to much room in there tho...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts