Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I had one that was applicable to my '92 Dakota. Then, I couldn't find it, when I have needed it on several occasions. So, I finally bought another one. only thing is, I THOUGHT I picked up one for MINE, but accidentally got this one and I had already opened the wrapping on it, before I realized it. SO,I have spent about 25.00 and can't use it. So, it someone wants it and will pay shipping, I'll pass it along. ;)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
If I didn't already have that one, I'd take it, Bill. Its a really good reference book and how-to guide.:)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I didn't already have that one, I'd take it, Bill. Its a really good reference book and how-to guide.:)

Ev, I hate to say that I didn't even think of you having that series Dakota. I just knew that it wouldn't help me and I wanted to get it to someone that it WOULD help. Makes me feel better that you DO have one too. They ARE handy. ;)

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wish i had seen this first i just bought one for 25.00

Me too! Too bad. Hopefully, there will be someone who will see this in time, before buying one. Should be able to ship this for $10 or less.

Let me add something to the deal, IF someone who could use this manual, will donate at least $10 to the Forum (to ESAD), I'll send the manual to that person. That would give ME some satisfaction on the deal.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stating to look like I will just add this to my Library. :rolleyes: Sure hope I don't run across a deal on one of those year models now. I'm knee deep in Dakotas, as it is. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know it's my first post, but I can post my ebay rating, my forum stats on Harley boards...I joined here to help my son find info on his new (to him) 98 Dakota (ext cab, 5.2, 5 speed....not shabby for the kids first vehicle, paid by his savings from cutting lawns) :)
I'd gladly pay the shipping for the manual, I havent found one locally yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts