Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, we have a Car Show in Greenwood on the Town Square, on the 23rd of April.

I will post the pertinent info as soon as I can. Be cool if some of you all could make it. ;)

Then there is also one at the Golden Corral in Fort Smith on the 30th of April (the Corvette Club & the Mustang Club will be attending also.

Same on getting more onfo on here.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we have one coming up here in jonesboro in a couple of weeks I don't know all the info yet

Yep, That kind of weather, got to get ready for the ones around here too. ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
petit jean car show/swap meet is this week going to try to go saturday. I heard this thing is huge, I have never been.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
petit jean car show/swap meet is this week going to try to go saturday. I heard this thing is huge, I have never been.

Ha Ha, I can't believe I had forgotten about that one. I don't know if I can make it happen, but if possible, I'll try to get down there too. I can't promise anything, as I will have a young man with me who is special needs and it will depend on how he is behaving and I'd have my Daughter with me as well.

Here's my phone number, in case we CAN make it, if you'd like to at least meet and visit a little too. :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
the meet was awesome, this was my first time. I ran out of time. next year i will take a few days vacation to do this. I will be a regular from now on!! no number?

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the meet was awesome, this was my first time. I ran out of time. next year i will take a few days vacation to do this. I will be a regular from now on!! no number?

Oops, Sorry bout that. I've been kinda absent minded lately and I really meant to post that, about my number, in a PM and, as you can see, I didn't manage to do that. Turns out, I couldn't make it yesterday anyway. I'd never been to one of those either.

·
Registered
242 Posts
they had a few good looking mopars. Dad bought a 69 coronet, with a 440, 6-pack and front clip for a 65 falcon futura. I found a set of double hump chevy heads for 75.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts