Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got info on a complete lift for my dakota you can call 1-800-842-8789 ext 206. Ask for Yuri. You can email him at [email protected]. I talked to him he was easy to work with and he has emailed me all the info about the kit. i am looking at a 6.5in lift for about $2300. I will be getting one when i return home from Afganastan. If anyone gets one before Let me know

·
Registered
842 Posts
I just got info on a complete lift for my dakota you can call 1-800-842-8789 ext 206. Ask for Yuri. You can email him at [email protected]. I talked to him he was easy to work with and he has emailed me all the info about the kit. i am looking at a 6.5in lift for about $2300. I will be getting one when i return home from Afganastan. If anyone gets one before Let me know

Sounds like you've got some good info. Personally, I'm not looking to raise MY Dakota (just the opposite), but wanted to say that hope all goes well on you trip to and from Afghanistan. ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! That's a sizeable lift for a Dak, what size tires you going to be running? Should be a sharp looking lifted truck when you get done with it, so be sure to post some before and after pics! Keep us posted and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

1 - 3 of 3 Posts