Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I buy a car/truck, I go to the web and buy the factory service manual. (owner's manual is nice, but it doesn't help with repairs) To me they're better than Chilton or Haynes, and always include full wiring diagrams with connectors, splices, everything electrical. Vacuum lines, too, and the proper way to remove/replace parts. I've always used www.books4cars.com , but there are many vendors to choose from. Get one before you need it, it'll save you money and times for years to come!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Every time I buy a car/truck, I go to the web and buy the factory service manual. (owner's manual is nice, but it doesn't help with repairs) To me they're better than Chilton or Haynes, and always include full wiring diagrams with connectors, splices, everything electrical. Vacuum lines, too, and the proper way to remove/replace parts. I've always used www.books4cars.com , but there are many vendors to choose from. Get one before you need it, it'll save you money and times for years to come!
What is the best manual out there? link please.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I gave you the link, it's in my post. Once there, select your brand, (Dodge I presume) and scroll down to find the Factory SERVICE Manual for your year and model. Mine is $60! They are USED. Mine came with greasy pages, a torn cover, and lots of use. Still well worth it.
I see you joined just one day ago. Welcome! Rather than post a question (because everything here has been asked before!), try the search engine. Example, if you're a new Dakota owner, you'll find lots of great reading material on the search "heater core".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts