Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ,Im wondering if someone can help me i have a 03 dakota that i want to put my 1969...383 in but i cant find a engine swap kit for my year .

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hello ,Im wondering if someone can help me i have a 03 dakota that i want to put my 1969...383 in but i cant find a engine swap kit for my year .

I'm doing a '92 with a 440. Why don't you contact Greg @ MagnumHP? He MIGHT have some insight for you. Maybe not, but it'd be worth a shot. Tell him Bill sent you, maybe that will help, I don't know.

Here is the link:

http://www.bigblockdakota.com/

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us. Be sure to keep us posted on this swap.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome to the Dakota Z, glad to have you join us! I don't really have any advice for you, but good luck with your swap and be sure to keep us posted! Any pics of your truck? We'd love to see what you're working with! Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome and that would be awesome to watch another big block swap going in!!! keep us posted!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replys ...I have checked some of the sites you guys have listed. But there are only swap kits available up to 96 ...

·
Registered
842 Posts
Thanks for the replys ...I have checked some of the sites you guys have listed. But there are only swap kits available up to 96 ...

Did you send a message to Greg [email protected] MagnumHP? I sure thought that HE might have some insight for you and your hopeful project. He's been truly helpful to me, in every way. If HE can't help, maybe search the web and see if anything comes up, with forums where someone just might have done (or IS doing) one. That's the only suggestion I have for you, at this time. When I get the chance, later on today maybe, I'll do a search myself and see if thee is anything I can find out for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts