Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I may be in the minority, it would be great for some of us who don't mind getting dirty, and others of us who have to get dirty, if someone would up load blow up illustrations or provide links to same for all of the drive line components. Many of us would be grateful for that.

·
Registered
842 Posts
While I may be in the minority, it would be great for some of us who don't mind getting dirty, and others of us who have to get dirty, if someone would up load blow up illustrations or provide links to same for all of the drive line components. Many of us would be grateful for that.

Yeah, I'm for that myself. I mean, I have the Chilton's manual, but those illustrations are small and I know that there ARE places to find Motorcycle parts books online, which have nice sized pages that you can clearly see what you are looking for. Shouldn't there be something like that for cars and trucks as well? :confused:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
if you are talking about field service manuals i would think those are copyrighted so they arent easily found in the wild. im sure they are out there, but you just have to hunt for them

·
Registered
842 Posts
if you are talking about field service manuals i would think those are copyrighted so they arent easily found in the wild. im sure they are out there, but you just have to hunt for them

If I manage to come across anything, I'll be sure to post it here.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts