Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a way to find out what model year cargo box is interchangeable with which model year truck. I would like to put a 2011 bed on a 2006 truck.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It looks like they are be interchangeable, as long as you go club cab to club cab, or quad cab to quad cab. Just have a good look at the details, such as mounting locations, fuel filler hoses, tail light mounts, etc. I put a 2003 bed on my 2002 without issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks like they are be interchangeable, as long as you go club cab to club cab, or quad cab to quad cab. Just have a good look at the details, such as mounting locations, fuel filler hoses, tail light mounts, etc. I put a 2003 bed on my 2002 without issues.
Thanks. Yea when I measure the bolt holes they seem to match. Thought I would try to verify my guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts