Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the Texas area members kinda quiet. Any Austin or Central Texas members out there and active?
Soon will be bringing my '90 4wd sport convertible back to Austin area from Tennessee and will be working to slowly bring it back to original or better condition.
It will be my weekend warrior truck for taking dog to lake and parks. Will be upgrading stereo and installing alarm system as well as repairing A/C (only thing I know of that doesn't work). I may need to replace the convertible boot as well, was not in truck and not sure if is stored in garage somewhere or missing.
Any tips or central texas parts, paint, body, or service shop recommendations would be appreciated. I'll try to figure out how to post some pics.

Thanks and look forward to conversing with some fellow Dakota owners from Texas and beyond.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Texas Dakota Love...

Still lookin' to stir up some activity on Texas Dakota 's...

here is a pic of my 'new' '90

Besides here, it can be found around Lake Travis Parks and here and there around Cedar Park and Austin.

How 'bout some more Texas Dakotas....

·
Registered
10 Posts
89 Dakota Sport Convertible 4x4 in Austin

I saw this old post and wondered if you are in Texas now? As the title says I have an '89 Dakota Sport Convertible 4x4. I am the original owner and she now has 167,000 miles. Unfortunately she has had the tar beat outta her. I am currently resurrecting her with my 16 year old son. I am unsure how authentic I care to restore her; probably not going to bother with being correct, but keeping her tough... Kinda a resto-mod.

Anyway, if your in Austin... reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.