Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a 2008 Dakota last month, and went looking for a Chiltons or Haynes manual for it as I like to have the information before I need it.
Checked Advanced Auto, nothing. Checked Autozone, nothing. But was told at Autozone that they havent printed one yet for '08 Dakota's, in either brand manual. He then offered an online subscription thing to something called AllData. Checked out their website, sounds expensive as you have to renew yearly.

Has anyone seen an actual hardcopy manual for an '08 Dakota?
My computer is in the house, and my shop is in the barn 3/4 mile away, so kinda rediculous to run back and forth.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just got a 2008 Dakota last month, and went looking for a Chiltons or Haynes manual for it as I like to have the information before I need it.
Checked Advanced Auto, nothing. Checked Autozone, nothing. But was told at Autozone that they havent printed one yet for '08 Dakota's, in either brand manual. He then offered an online subscription thing to something called AllData. Checked out their website, sounds expensive as you have to renew yearly.

Has anyone seen an actual hardcopy manual for an '08 Dakota?
My computer is in the house, and my shop is in the barn 3/4 mile away, so kinda ridiculous to run back and forth.

Spendy, but: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2008-DODGE-...Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item415f1ef20e

I'm getting a factory service manual for my 96, he accepted an offer that was about 20% off the listing price, so you might try offering him some less.

My experience is that Chilton's is pretty shi**y and Haynes for my '96 wasn't much better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
used haynes manual, dodge dakota, 3.50 & 4.00 ship

@amazon.com used dodge dakota haynes manuals.$3.50-$4.00, soft cover, greasy pages,acceptable condition.another $4.00 shipping.around $8.00 total, beats 25.00 new & ship.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts