Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was checking out Year One, as I go there to look for parts for the GTX now and then and I'm on their mailing list.

Anyway,THIS would be cool to have BUT NO WAY could I ever afford one! :rolleyes: I can just imagine having all those gears and being able to put in out on the interstate and cruising along comfortably, but still having the power in the lower gears, to Romp and Stomp! :D Ah, but I'd just day dreaming again!

With fully programmable automatic or manual shifting and six forward gears (2.97, 2.23, 1.57, 1.18, 1.00, 0.75), this package provides your engine with tighter gear ratio separation for rapid acceleration and lower cruising rpm. Capable of handling up to 850 hp, and with a full manual option when utilizing a paddle or bump shifter, these kits are perfect for Pro Touring, street and race vehicles.
Part # Description
Part # Description Price Add to Cart 271601P27 TCI 6X six-speed automatic transmission package with paddle shifter for big block Mopar models with 6 bolt crankshaft flange. $6845.00
*This product is discount exempt.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts