·
Registered
1,211 Posts
cool! gonna do the back doors?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice!!! But you need to change those rims. go bigger.
do you have interior pics??
i kinda like my rims... i could go bigger but then i would have to lift the truck b/c the way the hinge is mounted it would rub. i am cutting it close right now as it is...

·
Registered
842 Posts
Getting to LIKE those "Lambo" doors and YOURS are pretty tough looking at that. Your Dakota and a couple of Chargers (and a Magnum) that I know of, have got ME to thinking (and THAT could be hazardous to MY health)!

Thanks for posting! ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Getting to LIKE those "Lambo" doors and YOURS are pretty tough looking at that. Your Dakota and a couple of Chargers (and a Magnum) that I know of, have got ME to thinking (and THAT could be hazardous to MY health)!

Thanks for posting! ;)
they are nice... thought i would look like a tool all the time getting in and out but these i can leave the door down and still get in and out... plus no one expects it at all...

full custom.... no bolt on at all... around 30 hr's garage time... pic attached... !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
I like it, looks great on your truck and you're right, folks don't expect to see that! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
842 Posts
I like it, looks great on your truck and you're right, folks don't expect to see that! :)

- Cajun
Absolutely!!!! It IS a VERY cool feature AND is Definitely an attention getter! I've got a couple of buddies over on the GPMM, who have them on their Chargers and Folks Automatically Notice them. Wonder IF they will ever come as a kit, like they do for some others?:confused: Thanks for posting. Bill

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Absolutely!!!! It IS a VERY cool feature AND is Definitely an attention getter! I've got a couple of buddies over on the GPMM, who have them on their Chargers and Folks Automatically Notice them. Wonder IF they will ever come as a kit, like they do for some others?:confused: Thanks for posting. Bill
thanks... yeah a lot of people have then but only certain cars... i wanted to be the odd one..

they do come as kits = every $ ... and they say they are bolt on but they aren't...

car shows next season will be very interesting...

·
Registered
7 Posts
thanks... yeah a lot of people have then but only certain cars... i wanted to be the odd one..

they do come as kits = every $ ... and they say they are bolt on but they aren't...

car shows next season will be very interesting...
Well they do bolt on.... after you have unbolted everything and cut and welded and fabricated and drilled and screwed and .... well yea "bolt on" is bulls... well you get the point

I have done enough bolt on kits and enough custom kits to have an opinion on them and its that if you want everything to work and fit right pay the right people ... nothing is more annoying then having to get paid to fix someone elses bad install because all the damage thats been done is already done and I hate having my name on "redos" because people then associate the mistakes that were made with your shop even if you fixed the brunt of the issues

1 - 17 of 17 Posts