Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dash lights around the A/C & heater controls are burned out. How do I replace them? Picture or a diagram would be good. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome to the Z!!

i dont have a diagram for you, but im sure someone on here does. not sure but you might have to replace the whole panel. the bulbs may be hard wired in and not replaceable, know what i mean?

also i think this thread may be in the wrong place, might get moved, just to make you aware.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I am guessing that its like my Rams. I wired in LEDs to the stock bulbs, I believe there are twist locks, they are grey.
Here is what the ones for the speedo look like, the AC controls is smaller and longer

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem. Went to local Dodge dealer and he wanted to sell me the whole control unit, I said NO Thank you. Got one from the junk yard, it had one good bulb (only 2 more to go). Sent a letter to Chrysler parts at the address in the owners manual and they say the part is no longer avail. Looking at Radio shack for replacement parts now.
The twist locks are hard or impossible to find. I find it hard to believe that we are the only two operators to have this problem.
I'm going to keep checking this thread and update what I do as I go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts