Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2010 3.7 v6 4x4 quadcab with 100,000 miles on it. When I'm decelerating in coming to a stop the engine cuts out and I have to crank it over again it starts easy enough but its not normal. I forgot to mention it just bought it so I'm not very familiar with this vehicle or what has been changed or repaired. It doesn't throw any codes or show any idiot lights on the dash other than the TPMS but I think it's a bad sensor on one of the wheels. I'm about to buy some parts for this vehicle and I would like some advice on what to buy for it to eliminate that problem also I noticed that there is a little bit of vapor coming from the exhaust so I'm assuming I have a head gasket issue which I hope K seal will help out. I'm currently in a foreign country so parts are inaccessible and mechanics are not the most reliable plus the language barrier. Any advice would help...thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'm about to do a complete fluid change this weekend with even changing the fluid in the power steering box because it's black also going to stick that K seal in the radiator and a Block seal in the engine.. sure would like to have access to seafoam but in this country they don't sell it and it's like a 30 day wait to get it from the states.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts