Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a 1992 Dodge Dakota (red body and interior) that's definitely seen better days. Depending on costs, I'm doing a complete overhaul of it and I don't know where to post for individual problems, let alone an entire overhaul.

Most of what's been done to it over the years has been shade tree and one of the things I'm doing is going back and fixing it right. There's some wiring issues in the dash, the fuel efficiency is only around 15mi/gal, there's rust all over the roof and hood, the dash is cracked bad, the headliner needs redone and I'm sure I'll run into more problems down the road.

I'm open for suggestions on things to make it better while I'm doing this.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome! glad to have you with us!

depending on what engine it has, 15mpg for a 92 that has seen better days isnt all that bad, thats what i get on mine on the highway

there are plenty of places here to ask questions, good luck!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Glad to see you here. Is it a reg. cab or an extended cab? I really miss my 92, being that I wrecked it and all. let me know if there is something you need. I've still got it for parts.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas! Be looking forward to seeing what all you do with that one. I've got 2 '92 myself. I picked up on a std cab 1st, that needed everything and am going to build it and then came across another one that was a Club Cab model. Take care and enjoy!;)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts