Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't seen like any pictures of dodge dakota rims painted, I gave mine a try and turned out pretty darn good. I'm new to this forum so this is my first post. If I can post pictures of the rim's I will do so, Just need to know how. Or if you'd like to see I can email them or do whatever to show what they look like.
Jamie

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

To learn how to post pictures click here. The easiest way is to post the IMG link from a site like Photobucket. Get those pics posted; I am interested to see your painted rims.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just painted mine last week they are Satin black. I used the Duplicolor High Performance Wheel paint. Funny, it did not make my truck run faster lol. It did however, turn out pretty good. A lot of my buddies like the "rattle can" treatment and have asked for me to do there wheels (lol I included a small fee).

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am looking to get a similar look with my own 98 dakota, its ext cab though, and my clearcoat is fading away and i def have some dings, but evbaxter said there was at least one truck with the rims you have painted black and im assuming thats yours... What did you do for the 2" drop, and also did you paint your mirrors and door/tailgate handles or are they they greyish color they come in?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts