Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ALL,
Hoping to find information on my 2002 Dodge Dakota and offer help when I can. Have been a life long Chrysler, Dodge guy. Dad owned a 48 four door back as a kid. Life as I know it almost ended when as a young lad. I leaned against the door handle and wind caught the suicide door and had it not been for my quick thinking older brother who grabbed my belt I would certainly have come to a quick and early end.;-)
Owed a 63 police car as a kid.
Have owned several other vehicles over time. But this Dodge has serve me well having purchased it used several years ago.

Just having some rough engine issues and hope to call on the knowledge here for help.

Thanks For Listening. Professor Bob

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello ALL,
Hoping to find information on my 2002 Dodge Dakota and offer help when I can. Have been a life long Chrysler, Dodge guy. Dad owned a 48 four door back as a kid. Life as I know it almost ended when as a young lad. I leaned against the door handle and wind caught the suicide door and had it not been for my quick thinking older brother who grabbed my belt I would certainly have come to a quick and early end.;-)
Owed a 63 police car as a kid.
Have owned several other vehicles over time. But this Dodge has serve me well having purchased it used several years ago.

Just having some rough engine issues and hope to call on the knowledge here for help.

Thanks For Listening. Professor Bob
Hello, i have '00 Dakota that Threw code P0171. Can U offer suggestions to a Kindergartner (Me, I am a Car Kindergartner)?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts