Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! I have a 2004 Dakota four-wheel drive quad cab 4.7 L. I noticed on the radiator support there are a couple push/pop rivets. The plastic ones. Does anyone know if something attached here? I had asked in another post about an engine splash guard I've been trying to figure if I am missing one from my truck. Any advice appreciated! Thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Under the radiator you mean? There is a plastic guard that goes with those bothersome plastic push thingys. I ripped mine off cause it was falling off anyways.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I would really like to try to find one as I want to put it back on my truck. It is wide open under there and I imagine a lot of water spraying directly on the engine

·
Registered
2003 Dakota Sport, club cab, 3.9L V6, 5 speed manual
880 Posts
Part number is 55056075AA, it's called a radiator deflector. It's available on line at RockAuto. See here: Radiator air deflector

The RockAuto listing above does not show make, model, year, etc., but this is the part number from the Factory Parts manual. A listing on eBay (at $108) shows this part number compatible with all 2000-2004 4WD Dakotas and all 2000-2003 4WD Durangos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts