Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, name is Chad and I just joined the forum today! I won a 1989 Dodge Dakota that is basically original with 66,000 original miles on the clock. A little history on it, my grandfather bought it brand new in 1989 off of the showroom floor. It was garaged its whole life withe him and was basically used for pulling his little boat and moving around vacuum supplies. I inherited about 3 years ago and have been taking care of it ever since. I have done a few small things to it such as painted the stock steelies black, removed the tailgate for a net, custom stereo(yes, cleanly done without any cutting up of the interior), and an open air cleaner intake. Its an awesome little rig and I love it to death. In the next few years I plan on picking up a 2001 Quad Cab and keeping this sheltered in the garage.
A little bit about me, I am 31 years old and currently going to Clover Park Techinical College for my Aviation Maintenance and Technician Degree. It's great to have joined the forum and I look foward to making some friends and talking to everyone. Thanks!!:D

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome Chad!!

i was an aviation electronics tech in the Navy for 12 years. good choice for a career, gotta keep them planes flying!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! Yeah I know, huge delay in response but I've had my head in the books for the past few months and haven't really been on the net except for checking emails. lol. I will definetely be doing more posting and helping with any advice I can! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts