Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Just bought my first Dakota last night. A nice '99 Slt ext. cab, 3.9L, automatic with 136,000 for $2200.00. I'll send pics soon. After owning a '90 Ford Ranger for 5 years this Dodge is a wonderful change. The looks, ride & comfort put my old Ranger to shame & the Ranger was a nice truck. Any common problems with these trucks I need to know about would be appreciated since I'd like to learn as much as possible about these trucks.:D

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hi everyone! Just bought my first Dakota last night. A nice '99 Slt ext. cab, 3.9L, automatic with 136,000 for $2200.00. I'll send pics soon. After owning a '90 Ford Ranger for 5 years this Dodge is a wonderful change. The looks, ride & comfort put my old Ranger to shame & the Ranger was a nice truck. Any common problems with these trucks I need to know about would be appreciated since I'd like to learn as much as possible about these trucks.:D
Hey dakman, nice to have yet another Dakota here. :cool: Even though I've been a Mopar Man for many years, I too am new to the Dakotas and need to let someone chime in here, who would know better, what to tell you. BTW, I'll be listening as well. Can NEVER know too much about these. ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us and congrats on your truck, I'm sure it is a nice change, definitely looking forward to some pics! What do you have in mind for it? Any upgrades you're looking to do? Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you with us!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome! I am on my third Dakota 91,95 XLT Club Cab and my 2011 Bighorn/Lone Star. When I first bought my 91 I tried the Ranger and the Chevy trucks. When I tried the Dakota I was hooked!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts