Well here's the path we took. Replaced the broken Intake spring along with the exhaust spring of that cylinder. At first still had no compression. Co-worker told me to tap on the springs, then try to start it. Did that and truck ran, and rechecked compression, it had 120#. I went ahead and replaced all the valve seals and springs, as well as all the pushrods (found 1 bent one). Also replaced the alternator (bearings whining). All the parts finally got here, and finished it up about an hour ago, and it runs good. I took video but don't know how to post it. Haha, lucky you guys huh. Thanks for all the help folks.