Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For your viewing pleasure, below is a free PDF version of the 2005 Dodge Dakota Service Manual. I have a hard copy of it, and it's three big books with tons of information. Not much has changed from 2005 through 2011 Dakotas, so much of it will be useful for any 3rd Gen (05-11) Dakota. Once you get the PDF downloaded on your browser, it's a great idea to download it onto your computer, so if this link ever disappears, you'll have the whole 5,249 pages already saved.

2005 FSM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz3x8JOlF2wfcHpBU0VYd2RRVFE/view

Go to post #8 for an updated link the the FSM Download.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the download as I have been trying since I bought my 2009 Dakota 2 years ago to get something I can use for myself. Tried Canadian Tire but could only get one for full0size 1500. Much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
For your viewing pleasure, below is a free PDF version of the 2005 Dodge Dakota Service Manual. I have a hard copy of it, and it's three big books with tons of information. Not much has changed from 2005 through 2011 Dakotas, so much of it will be useful for any 3rd Gen (05-11) Dakota. Once you get the PDF downloaded on your browser, it's a great idea to download it onto your computer, so if this link ever disappears, you'll have the whole 5,249 pages already saved.

2005 FSM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz3x8JOlF2wfcHpBU0VYd2RRVFE/view
Thank you so much just bought the truck and got to change a couple o2 sensors and my front end sway bar this is gonna save me time and money

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Well, it looks like all the previous links to the FSM are now dead.

So, now a new FREE link to the 2005 Dodge Dakota Factory Service Manual is below.

Instructions:
1) Scroll down past the (Voluntary) donations area at the top.
2) Choose PDF download from the list under Download Options on the right side.
Download will begin immediately.

2005 Dodge Dakota Factory Service Manual Download

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well, it looks like all the previous links to the FSM are now dead.

So, now a new FREE link to the 2005 Dodge Dakota Factory Service Manual is below.

Instructions:
1) Scroll down past the (Voluntary) donations area at the top.
2) Choose PDF download from the list under Download Options on the right side.
Download will begin immediately.

2005 Dodge Dakota Factory Service Manual Download
Thank you once again for this my guy, lost my old copy 🙏

1 - 9 of 9 Posts