Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting my rebuild on my 95 sport. First I am going to pull the motor and rebuild the front suspension and steering. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good repair manual or a link with diagrams and oem part mumber for cross-references. I want to keep it mostly stock. Also, I want to use quality parts such as "Moog". No cheap Chinese stuff. Any other product suggestions would be appreciated. Thanx

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm starting my rebuild on my 95 sport. First I am going to pull the motor and rebuild the front suspension and steering. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a good repair manual or a link with diagrams and oem part mumber for cross-references. I want to keep it mostly stock. Also, I want to use quality parts such as "Moog". No cheap Chinese stuff. Any other product suggestions would be appreciated. Thanx
Umm ...

Dude, Moog's gone cheap chinese over the last few years.

Try ACDelco or Raybestos Professional Grade instead.

RwP

·
Registered
294 Posts
Not on every thing (Moog going Chinese)

when doing a big project like this I have been searching eBay for old stock, I only ever use Moog or old stock of TRW. It can be put together quite affordably that way. I tend to buy this stuff as it becomes available at a price I want to pay and stockpile it as I keep my vehicles until they are driven into the ground, regardless of age or miles, and I tend towards buying a replacement much like what I had so a stockpile rarely goes to waste around here when I fix something I do it like I will have it forever, not like I am patching it to pass along "tomorrow".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts