Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one of the "forgotten" trucks in the industry. A 2005 Dodge Dakota. I say forgotten as there doesn't seem to be very much in aftermarket support for this vehicle. I've had my share of issues with mine, but hopefully, I have all of those behind me now. I'm interested in learning what others think about the 3rd generation Dakotas.
Tom Lehmann
Manhattan, Kansas

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
842 Posts
We're glad you found us too, Tom. And Welcome from Arkansas. I have the 1st Generation myself ('92). Surely we have (or WILL have) others with your Generation of the Dakotas. Besides finding out what others think of these trucks, why not share what you have gone through, as SOME might not have had those particular problems and maybe THEY can manage to bypass some of those troubles before they happen. ;)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome from sunny North Carolina!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
welcome tom a newbie here myself with 05 dak i haven't had any issues with mine so far and have 70,000 on it but wished i could find stuff to fix it up but like you said there is limted stuff out there for us i did find a couple of different hoods thats about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts