Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to say my first was a Dakota but, it was an S10. My father had a Dakota LE with a 5.2 mag and, my Chevy being a Chevy, I soon had to drive his truck to school. Shortly after my S10 died I saved up to buy a new vehicle. Along with my first motorcycle I decided to buy a 1996 Dodge dakota sport with a 3.9. I have now decided to turn it in to a "touring" truck following euro standards. It will have a few "look pretties" installed as well.:cool:

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome from an NC neighbor!! Glad to have you with us!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Dakota Z, glad to have you aboard! Sounds like a cool truck, any pics you can share? We'd love to see it! Definitely keep us posted when the modding begins, ya have some cool ideas in mind for it! Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the pics

as stated in my profile, my truck is now "mostly white". I found a tree over the winter and had to replace the hood, bumper, grill, and left front corner panel which are now red. the first job on the list is a repaint. thinking a metallic blue but will take suggestions.

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
as stated in my profile, my truck is now "mostly white". I found a tree over the winter and had to replace the hood, bumper, grill, and left front corner panel which are now red. the first job on the list is a repaint. thinking a metallic blue but will take suggestions.

Welcome from Arkansas, Good to have you here. Sorry to ear about your truck and "the tree', but it sounds like things are recovering well. The Dakota will look Great in Blue! Can't wait to see it too. BTW, I was gonna ask about the motorcycle, but I see in your signature that is is a Kawasaki. Good choice. I'm into motorcycles myself. For starters, I've got an '83 Kawasaki GPZ1100 and an '80 Honda CBX. Be cool to see Yours as well. ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks, its my first motorbike, like my truck it needs work. Alas i have bad news, an unknown injury at the time, a hinge on the driver door has failed leaving me to enter dukes of hazzard style.:(but it will be fixed before tax time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
moving

i am now going to move out of the newbie section into another area. if i can find a spot i will post pics of my truck as it progresses and will take suggestions on any mods to be performed. i will also answer any questions posted there and may post trivia and oddball questions. peace!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts