Dakota Forumz banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am the proud owner of my Grandad's 1997 Dakota SLT v6 Magnum. It has a total of 46k on the odometer AND VERY STOCK. I love it almost as much as my 2009 challenger since it was his and he loved it so much. and I am going to be making some changes now that he has left it to me.

hope to hear from others who have upraded theirs for ideas. I'm thinking induction hood, throttle body and new tail lights.

I saw a real sweet yellow one the other day

Here are some upcoming shows I may see you at

5/28 Rain Date: Saturday, July 9.

3d Annual Nativity of Our Lord Auto Show
Warminster Pa. at York and Street Roads. Rain Date: Saturday, July 9. Show 9:00 am - 3:00 pm, top 3 awards in each of 21 classes plus three special awards. We welcome all cars, trucks, motorcycles, you name it. We have Next Generation Domestic and Next Generation Foreign classes for vehicles 1990-present. Hope this helps.

Featured Car - Chevy Super Sports. Registration 9:00 am - 12:00 noon. Participant judging from noon - 1:30 p.m, dash plaques to the first 150 registered vehicles. Music, food, door prizes and goody bags will be provided. Pre-registration by May 14 $10.00 after and Day of Show $15.00. Flea Market space is $10.00 by May 14 or $15.00 Day of Show and car corral is $10.00 per vehicle.

Sponsor: Nativity of Our Lord Parish
When: 2011-05-28, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Warminster, PA
Cost: Free

5/29
Contacted the organizer to confirm but on hemmings it indicated any year or model was ok

Fleetwood Fire Co. Memorial Day Car Show
Sunday May 29th, 2011 in the Fleetwood Park
(Click here for info and printable registration form)
Breakfast served to the public from 7 - 11 am

June 04 10am -3 pm
Conshohocken Antique and Classic Cars show Open to all Motor Vehicles.
trophies and prizes will be awarded. Street fair; Eagles Cheerleaders, Swoop and McGruff.
Call Brian Coll at 610-825-7072 with questions. Pre-registration fee is $13 (deadline 5/31) day of show is $15.

http://www.conshohockenpa.org/commun...assic-car-show

JUNE 18: Benefit for Helping Hands Inc an organization aiding disabled individuals and their families. pre-registration ends May 31st (discounted fee of $12 - $15 day of show). Door prizes DJ food etc. registering 200 cars for a Cruise in Pottstown PA. Check their website
www.Blastfromthepastrods.com

JULY 16: "Drive Out Hunger" Car show (rain date July 23rd) is now at Hoss's Steak House at Rt 100 & Rt 113 in Lionville, PA 9AM-1 PM benefits Chester County Food Bank.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 Free Show - donations accepted for BACA & Family Support Line of Media, PA sponsored by B.A.C.A. Bikers Against Child Abuse
11:00a-3:00p
Car & Bike show
Mc Tullio's Pub TriState Mall - BIG parking lot
333 Naaman's Road
Claymont, DE 19703
Dunk tank, Food eating contest, Trophies awarded

1 - 1 of 1 Posts