Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome! i've not had to do that yet, but i wouldn't think it would be too difficult. what do you have in mind to fix once you get the pan off? bad pickup? clogged? how many miles on the truck? have you done all the maintenance yourself?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome to Dakota ForumZ, glad to have you! Sorry, we never had to drop the oil pan on our Dakota, but I'm sure someone here can help, so good luck and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to the Dodge dakota 103 rd engr battalion, a little army talk there, i am a new commer , a few days ago i posted a question about my 2001 dakota, i cannot find my question anywhere on this forum, post quik reply---- go advanced, ? no idea what that means , My question --puchased a 2001 dakota about three months ago, drives great and in good shape all around, i am getting 15.5 to 16 mpg , is this par for this truck ?? John from boardman ohio.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello to the Dodge dakota 103 rd engr battalion, a little army talk there, i am a new commer , a few days ago i posted a question about my 2001 dakota, i cannot find my question anywhere on this forum, post quik reply---- go advanced, ? no idea what that means , My question --puchased a 2001 dakota about three months ago, drives great and in good shape all around, i am getting 15.5 to 16 mpg , is this par for this truck ?? John from boardman ohio.
Hey there John and welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Not sure what happened to your other post, lol, but I didn't want to see you get lost in someone else's thread. I have the 3.7L in my Ram and average 15.6 MPG, mostly highway, but I would say that's pretty good mileage, I know I'm happy with mine. Just wanted to welcome you to the forum and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

1 - 9 of 9 Posts