Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody im Myles i came across this site while looking up Dodge Dakotas i myself have a 1989 short bed 2wd 3.9L v6 Dakota LE i got the truck frommy dad because he got a fire bird and i needed a truck for work and back and to drive around we have had it since i was in 5th grade and we have almost put 100,000 it will hit that in another 3000 when it hits 174,000 it has 171,000 on it at the moment i love these old Dakotas and i hope to make many friends here :)

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you with us!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome to DakotaForumZ, glad you found us and joined up! Sounds like a cool truck, any pics? Lots of great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask adn I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you or the welcomeing i do have tons of pics of the truck all the way back when it had 74,000 when my dad first got it off a used car lot till this week when i got new white letter Uniroyal larado tires put on it heres a slideshow at this point in time it was still my dads truck when i got it i took the back cap off looks better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYbTZottCO0

·
Registered
262 Posts
Very cool older truck man, love everything about it! Cool slideshow, too and nice choice of music there as well, thanks for sharing that, some rep coming your way!

- Cajun

1 - 8 of 8 Posts