Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i bought a 1993 dodge dakota sport it ran pretty rough when i got it but i bought it anyways since i bought it i replaced/changed the fuel filter, sparkplugs, oil and oil filter, radio, installed a power inverter, heater hose, and now today i blew out the muffler i beleive i want to know of a very cheap or inexpensive way to run the exhaust in front of the passanger side rear wheel . :p seems like it would be cool you know anyways i dont want to put any real money into this thing until i know its reliable ive had it for a week and the oil pressure is kind of funny :S anyways hope to hear from yall..

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z family from Southern Georgia!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome Pete(?)! Glad to have you with us. I know what you mean about the oil pressure, seems mine jumps around a bit from time to time as well.

For a side exit exhaust, look at the SpinTech setup. its a bit expensive, but just to know that they are out there, and it looks cool!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome to the Dakota Z, glad to have you join us! Sounds like you've put a good bit of work into your truck, any pics? We'd love to see it! Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts