Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, been looking around some posts. I have a 2001 slt quad cab 4x4 w/ the 4.7 with a few mods Air-Raid intake K.N. filter, headers,custom dual exhaust, camper shell,nerf bars,bumper/grill guard[cattle killer]. Now in need of a few more add-ons and a paint job or wrap haven't decided.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hello, been looking around some posts. I have a 2001 slt quad cab 4x4 w/ the 4.7 with a few mods Air-Raid intake K.N. filter, headers,custom dual exhaust, camper shell,nerf bars,bumper/grill guard[cattle killer]. Now in need of a few more add-ons and a paint job or wrap haven't decided.

Well Welcome Brother, from Greenwood, Arkansas! Good to have you here! Where are you located? I'm Western Central and about 12 miles South of Fort Smith down hwy71. Got some great folks here and lots of ideas.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi, I live in jonesboro,my daughter is in fayetteville going to school so I get to travel thru that area quite bit. I HAVE SEEN SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS SO FAR

·
Registered
842 Posts
hi, I live in jonesboro,my daughter is in fayetteville going to school so I get to travel thru that area quite bit. I HAVE SEEN SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS SO FAR

Hey, that's cool. Jonesboro is a bit away, but Fayetteville is about an hour from me. I'll tell you, this place isn't very old, but there are lots of folks here with true inspiration. I'm learning myself, as I am mostly from the OLDER Mopar period. Any questions or suggestions, feel free to let it be known. Bill ;)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Dakota Z, glad to have you join us! Sounds like a cool truck with some nice mods, any pics you can share? We'd love to see it! What's next on the mod list? Lots of cool ideas here and great people and info, too, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cajun

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you with us! post up some pics!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Wow I thought me and Bill were the only Arkansans on here. Welcome from Stuttgart.

Don't forget bonehead, he's in the Mena Arkansas area. ;)

That gives us 4 so far. :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Haven't got to meet him yet. Hi over there in Mena!!!

Bill, I just noticed and clicked the link on your post, now I'm all bummed out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also just found this site.I live in Alexander Ar, thats just outside LR I drive a Shelby Dakota. Had it since new. Glad to see more Arkies on here.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I also just found this site.I live in Alexander Ar, thats just outside LR I drive a Shelby Dakota. Had it since new. Glad to see more Arkies on here.

Alright! We seem to be popping up everywhere! Welcome Brother Arkie!;)

I've got a Bother-In-Law who lives in Alexander, another in Benton, and my Sister-In-Law & Mother-In-Law Live in Little Rock! Now I live in Greenwood, over on the western side of the state. Glad to have you join up. Cool that you have a Shelby Dakota too! Got a Shelby Charger myself.

Take care & Enjoy, Bill ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Almost bought a Shelby, just couldn't muster up enough cash at the time and the owner wouldn't come off his price none. I had a Omni GLH, just a square version of a Charger. Probably the funnest car I've ever owned. Oh yea hi from Stuttgart, I've gotta stop going off topic.

Have fun, Don

·
Registered
842 Posts
Haven't got to meet him yet. Hi over there in Mena!!!

Bill, I just noticed and clicked the link on your post, now I'm all bummed out.

Hey blackdak, thanks for checking that out. I hate to say it, but I almost missed that you had posted this. it's been an experience I'd rather not have had, but it's part of life and SHE was the best thing to EVER happen to me. Now, I have to get my act together and work past it. My Daughter and I are making it okay, but it HAS BEEN something. I have taken on the Big Block Dakota Build, to help me to get on with things. I CAN talk about it now. Thanks Guy. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts