Dakota Forumz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm a "do-it-yourself-er", but I don't know much about mechanics. I hope you all will help me get to know my way around my truck a little better.

Anybody know why my A/C isn't blowing hard at all? Still pumps out cold air, but only out the foot area, and there is hardly anything coming out of the vents. Maybe I need to change an air filter? Or is it more than that?

Thanks for lookin~

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Welcome to the Z Family from Southern Georgia!
Glad you decided to join us.

I don't know much about the A/C system, but it kinda sounds like your blower motor. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you with us!

there could be a cabin filter but i wouldnt think it would get so bad as to block airflow, but you never know. does air come out all the vents and ducts when you change the airflow? floor, defroster, dash vents, etc?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, air does come out of all of the ducts when you change the flow. When it is supposed to pump out at your head, it's blowin at my feet hard, and trickling out of the head vents.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I just traded it in. A sad day, but the new Grand Cherokee is pretty sweet. Thanks for the welcome. Ill be back when I buy another Dakota.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Well, I just traded it in. A sad day, but the new Grand Cherokee is pretty sweet. Thanks for the welcome. Ill be back when I buy another Dakota.
congrats on the GC, they are very nice!!

no need to go far, check out our Jeep sister site, JeepForumZ.com!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts